Why Participate in HorseTalk this Summer
"And God took a handful of southerly wind, blew his breath upon it, and created the horse." Bedouin legend
HorseTalk: Lessons in Leadership 2023
This day requires us to be fully aware of and present in the moment.
The day requires of us is to be aware when we get caught up in over-thinking and not thinking like our audience, which on this day is a horse.
The third benefit is that horses speak the language of authenticity, bringing us back to what is our authentic nature: a leader, a follower, or both.
Our first HorseTalk is Friday, June 16th 2023 – 9:00am - 4:00pm.
When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, feel a tingle down your spine . . . you know you are loved. John Lyons
FYI other options are:
· Friday July 14th – Summer HorseTalk #2
· Friday August 18th – Fall HorseTalk #3
· Friday September 29th – Fall HorseTalk #4
One Open Seat at Video & Vino
May 18, 5pm - 7pm
Each of you will be taped for 2 -3 minutes. We play it back, make suggestions, and then we will tape you again. You will see immediate improvement!
Each person may choose what they do while being videotaped:
1. I have found it is most beneficial for you to use your own material, from a presentation or anything that is about 300 words.
2. We have transcripts from famous speeches/famous people who gave a speech if you want to present a couple of paragraphs from one of these.
3. We can do an interview where I will be the host and you will be the guest. Email us for that seat!
You will learn by doing and by observing others and take home a gift bag!
Ask me about my 10 in 10!