Leslie G. Ungar redefines how we
improve performance, one leader at a time.
Leslie’s competitive edge comes from the entrée she has into the executive world, the 3,000 presentations she has conducted, and the PBS show she hosts. Leslie Ungar breaks the mold of traditional keynote speakers. With her unique perspective, Leslie coaxes and challenges the audience to identify and communicate their competitive edge. Her message lingers bridging the gap between your present plateau and your performance potential.
EO President of Cleveland’s Premier Chapter
She helps her audience discover, define, and develop their hidden value and discuss it effectively to gain their competitive edge. Leslie brings a unique voice to improving individual and company performance. She will generate ideas and strategize how to move your audience forward to compete successfully in their hypercompetitive world.
Listen to Leslie, then look in the mirror and let Leslie Ungar, of Electric Impulse Communications, Inc. change how you see yourself!
- Complete listing of Keynotes available by Leslie G. Ungar.
- Complete listing of Workshops available by Leslie G. Ungar.
- Leslie’s Speaking One Page
- Leslie’s Coaching One Page
Executive Director, Women’s Network
Akron Bar Association’s Women in Law Section
These people text their lessons to Leslie during her presentation:
- I learned that the results of what my customer is going to get should be 90% of my message.
- Be a follow-up warrior!
- Move forward with clarity.
- It is all about the audience’s perception. . . Ask yourself “are they better off after having heard me?”
- I Like how you communicated on the audience’s level.
- Thanks for the presentation! I learned to be more aware of my audience’s age.
- I learned how to communicate with all generations and how to be amore powerful woman with my career.
- I learned that 85% of my success is HOW I communicate WHAT I know.
- I learned that I want to be you when I grow up! You are spot on with everything you are saying and I enjoy helping others communicate cohesively.
- Fabulous Presentation! I learned that I need to be sure to move forward with clarity; use a “scalpel” more frequently.