Leslie G. Ungar redefines how we improve performance, one leader at a time. Her competitive edge comes from the entrée she has into the executive world, the 3,000 presentations she has conducted, and the PBS show she hosts. Leslie Ungar breaks the mold of traditional keynote speakers. With her unique perspective, Leslie coaxes and challenges the audience to identify and communicate their competitive edge. Her message lingers bridging the gap between your present plateau and your performance potential.
Ohio Women’s Bar Association
Listen to Leslie, then look in the mirror and let Leslie Ungar change how you see yourself!
- Cowboy Up: Round Up Your Untapped Potential
You have a competitive edge. Chances are that you haven’t correctly identified your potential. It’s time to Cowboy Up – do the hard work to get over your obstacle. Or your potential could just stay untapped for a long, long time.
Your Round Up – needs to include:
- Cowboy Up to truly identify your value to your market
- Learn to see your value through the eyes of your audience
- Drive yourself to differentiate you and your skills
- Where to sit at your next meeting: who to sit next to and who not
- The ability to be heard and have influence regardless of your title
- Pony Up in all facets of communication from formal speaking to that dreaded 30 second answer even cowboys dread
Drive your next Round Up when you ride your value to get results, move your agenda forward, and communicate your Brand, the promise of your potential.
- Power Up Your Next Presentations
More people are killed every year by bad PowerPoints than by cars: audiences are simply bored to death. This keynote is great for same company executive teams as well as audiences from different industries: the challenges and opportunities are the same. Are you perfecting speaking sins or are you implementing 21st century virtues in speaking?
In this keynote we are going to look at how you can:
- Protect your value or not protect your value by how you create your PP
- Learn and execute 21st century technology know-how
- Create dynamic images with little or no words per slide
- Understand the speaker/audience dynamic to move agenda forward
- Be the color commentator not the boring play-by-play guy
- Learn so you never use PP sins
It’s not really PowerPoints fault, it is how PowerPoint is used by the speaker.
- Hope is Not a Strategy: How a Horse Can Help You Get Out of Your Own Way
Tired of the same kind of professional development: a room, a speaker, and a bored audience. The new trend is “experiential learning” where you get to experience on your own not just listen to talking heads.
This keynote will share the highlights of this kind of learning with your audience. The actual experience is special because it involves 4-legged teachers.
If you watch Shark Tank, you may have heard Mark Cuban excitedly proclaim, “people want to get outside, they want to get off the couch” before committing $2million dollars in experiential entertainment.
Audience members will learn how horse guided learning is a unique way to uncover and rediscover how to communicate value in a company and in a marketplace.
Hear about how a horse helped participants understand:
- The audience decides your authenticity not YOU
- Use the right command, at the right place, at the right time
- You give direction from the front and motivate from behind
- Talk and walk with confidence: A horse-and a team-will follow a confident leader
- Stay out of the kick zone
- Uncover behaviors that negatively impact team members and clients
Audience members will learn about this new option in Leadership Development.
- Disrupt Your Status Quo: 7 Things You Can Do to “Break the Shell”
A baby chick has to “Break the Shell” in order to survive. We too have to push ourselves through old comfort zones to get to our new levels of excellence. Call it professional development or call it havoc; you have to Break the Shell.
This keynote emphasizes making a change from what you are currently doing:
- Disrupt the way you think about networking
- Disrupt the way you think about telling your story
- Disrupt the way you think about younger and older generations
- Disrupt the way you think about feedback
- Disrupt the way you think about your weaknesses
Come and learn seven things you can do to create your own havoc. Seven simple things: they are simple. However, that does not mean they are easy.
- Develop the DIVA Within
The word DIVA has different connotations to different people. The definition I use is
“a woman although difficult, we can’t live without”. Don’t you want to be someone that people can’t live without????
Women and men have challenges. They have different challenges. This talk is designed for women to help them get out of their own way, to help overcome our specific challenges. The goal is to be women without whom others just can’t exist.
5 of the 7 Steps to “Get Out of the Way” of your Inner Diva:
- End Sentences with Voice Down
- Don’t Talk Through Defining Moments
- Begin at the END. Be Your Own GPS
- Have the Confidence to Ask Questions
- Obligation to Pass the W Test
Leave this talk with action steps a DIVA can implement immediately!
Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Speaking Boot Camp – Be the Speaker Your Audience Deserves
Are you ready to get up to speed on speaking with Poise, Power, and the ability to Persuade? Do you make Verbal Lightening? Leaders Need to Speak. Get a comprehensive overview of the speaking skills necessary for leaders: the laws of communication are clear and finite. Learn how to strategically integrate your ability to communicate into your ability to stand out in your company and your profession. Learn through hands-on individual work as you identify and leverage the strengths within you.
This half day or full day boot camp will cover how to:
- Be memorable
- Convey confidence-create a WOW factor
- Package your points effectively
- Create powerful openings
- Be persuasive
- Rise above your nervousness
- Clarity College – Protect Your Value
In this interactive and relevant workshop, we will brainstorm ideas and solutions to the toughest challenge facing 21st leaders in today’s business climate: Clarity. There is great value in reducing the complex to the simple and leaving an audience of one, or one thousand, with the clarity of your message.
When you raise your level of clarity you will raise your level of excellence. Whether you are seeking a promotion, more sales, or more influence in any part of your life, you will benefit from Clarity College.
In this half day or full day workshop you will learn:
- To influence and control conversations
- The value of transforming the complex
- Create your personal power
- Become a marketing machine for your message
- Extreme Brand Makeover: Catapult from Commodity to Brand
What’s all the Buzz About Brand? We Don’t Decide. We Perceive. Perception is the future of your marketing. Is your product, service, or idea perceived as a commodity or a brand? Do you have an emotional brand connection with your customer, client, patient, guest, or member?
You’re an expert in your field and now you have to leverage that expertise to become your own Brand.
In this half day program you will learn:
- Boost awareness of the value of a Brand
- Connect with customers
- Reinvigorate a brand
- Transform customers into brand advocate