- "Tim" SPECIAL EDITION: Electric Impulse Newsletter
- The Word of the Year is "Purposeful"
- 7 More Tips to Help Today's Leaders Identify Their Achilles' Heel
- For Those Who Knew and Loved Missy
- Sweat the Right Small Stuff: 10 Steps to Avoid the Achilles Heels of Leadership
- Sweat the Right Small Stuff: 7 Achilles Heels of Today's Leaders
- The Tale of a Tail: 100 Tips in 100 Days to Communicate Your Competitive Edge
- A Last Word About LeBron
- Into the Light: Three Steps to Make Visibility Profitable
- My Dad Could Fix Anything
- You Can't Lead a Horse If You're Not Clear Where You're Going - 6 Traits You Can Learn From a Horse
- A Farewell to Arms - Is There a Detriment to Being Remembered for One Thing
- Presentations That Rock
- Invisible To Invincible
- Be Observant Not Obsessed: Do You Know the Difference?
- Kisses from a Four Legged Immigrant - Life Lessons from Miss Natcha Vallarta
- How to Co - Exist with Your Force of Nature: 10 Things You Need to Know
- Herbie's Hints: Wisdom from a Dad to a Daughter
- Why Swim with the Sharks When You Can Stay in the Baby Pool? Challenges Facing Gen X
- What Would You See If You Looked in an Honest Mirror? Do You See What They See?
- A Speech to Young People
- Missy - The Wonder Dog
- Is There an Inauguration in Your Future? Seven Skills You Will Need to Assume a Position of Authority
- How Curious Are You About You?
- Is Your Value Visible?
- Develop the Diva 2 - 12 Things to Know If You Are a Woman, Work with a Woman, Live with a Woman or Love a Woman
- Change the Outcome of Your Job Search
- Fill the Space: What an Arabian stallion and a French dancing contestant have in common
- Nothing Good Happens in a Vacuum of Leadership: 5 Steps to Lead through Presence
- Communicating Your Value
- Developing the Diva Within: The Myths and the Mystery of How Women Communicate
- Do You Value Verbal Gold? How the Right Feedback Can Change Your Life
- What Do You Think You Know that May Just be Wrong?
- Executives Behaving Badly: Get Out of Your Own Way
- Are You a Human Helicopter?
- How Deep Is Your Ocean
- What Does Gen-X Leadership Look Like?
- Who In Your Life Is Getting You Ready?
- Uno and His One Defining Moment
- A Horse of Course
- Are You Ahead of the Pack?
- Common Traits You Share with Athletes
- Have You Found Your Own Voice?
- Who Will Win the White House? The Candidate Who Wins the Communication Wars
- Do Your Clients Want to Dance With You?
- Have You Ever Seen a Statue Dedicated To a Committee
- The Rules Of Communication
- My Dad Lives On in Herbie's Hints
- How Donald Trump Helped Me Win . . . a Contest!
- No One Ever Told You: Your #1 Job is to Manage Your Boss
- What Did You Do On Your Professional Development Day "Off"?
Nine Executive Lessons Learned in an Unusual Way
- Rules: Are They for the Exception or the Rule? Do you run your business by wisdom or policy?
- Watch Out for the Ice Cream Truck Ahead!
- Are You Two Questions Short of Paradise?
- Do the "Twist"- 7 Ways to Learn from Everyday Life
- Where Ideology and Rubber Meet the Road
- Recalculating-7 Ways You Can Reconfigure Your Future in 2010
- When Design Impacts Performance, Performance Returns the Favor
- October Newsletter - Presidential Debate Third Edition
- October Newsletter - Presidential Debate Second Edition
- October Newsletter - Presidential Debate First Edition
- The Buzz About Brand
- How to Create A Walk-On Video: Why You Need to Know How to Present Your Value
- What do the Oscars Have to do With You?
- The Mirror of Reality-Can You See Yourself?
- Can We Get Someone to do it for Free?
- From Muffins To Millions
- What Is Your Marketing IQ
- The World's Best Known Marketing Secret
- How Do You Meet Your Defining Moments
- How to Meet Marketing's Moment of Fear: 5 Steps to Answer the World's Most Dreaded Question
- Planning Productive Meetings
- Moving a Client from Maybe to Yes
- From Italy With Love: 7 Lessons Learned in Customer Delight
- French Women Lie
- Do Your Clients Wear Masks?
- If You Were A Dog: What Kind Would You Be?
- Can You Make Me A Match?
- Do You Create Customer Delight?
- Powerful Selling: Understanding What Motivates the Client
- Winners Prepare For Victory
- Business Lessons Learned From The Back Of a Horse
- SPECIAL REPORT: 7 Minutes to Understanding Generation X
- Six Parisian Perspectives
Protect Your Value
-Are you taking steps everyday to protect the value you offer, to protect your Brand?
Identify Your Value
- Have you correctly identified the value you offer, what differentiates you?
Communicate Your Value
- Are you doing and saying the things that communicate your value to help you move forward?
21st Century Thinking
- Bring your mindset into this century as you learn new ways to think and speak
21st Century Leaders
- Leaders today need to be different than they were just a few decades ago
- Because customer service is not enough anymore. You need to delight.
"I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your newsletters; they are both informative and thought provoking. Thank you for communicating your thoughts and opinions each month."
To learn how Leslie Ungar, president of Electric Impulse Communications can help you achieve your personal best, contact Leslie or call 330-668-6569.