Leslie’s Ultimate Guides on How To Succeed in Communication!
Identify Your Value
Have you correctly identified the value you offer, what differentiates you?
- Can You Make a Convertible into a Hard Top?
- Do You Know When to Follow and When to Lead
- Who Are We to Decide What is “PERFECT”?
- Be Observant Not Obsessed: Do You Know the Difference?
- Kisses from a Four Legged Immigrant – Life Lessons from Miss Natcha Vallarta
- How to Co – Exist with Your Force of Nature: 10 Things You Need to Know
- Herbie’s Hints: Wisdom from a Dad to a Daughter
- Why Swim with the Sharks When You Can Stay in the Baby Pool? Challenges Facing Gen X
- What Would You See If You Looked in an Honest Mirror? Do You See What They See?
- A Speech to Young People
- Missy – The Wonder Dog
- Is There an Inauguration in Your Future? Seven Skills You Will Need to Assume a Position of Authority
- How Curious Are You About You?
- Is Your Value Visible?
Communicate Your Value
Are you doing and saying the things that communicate your value to help you move forward?
- Is There Anything Verifiable We Can Really Count On?
- The Difference a Day Does
- What We Can Learn From Claire Underwood
- Have You Ever Had A Burning Question that You Just Had to Have Answered?
- Develop the Diva 2 – 12 Things to Know If You Are a Woman, Work with a Woman, Live with a Woman or Love a Woman
- Change the Outcome of Your Job Search
- Fill the Space: What an Arabian stallion and a French dancing contestant have in common
- Nothing Good Happens in a Vacuum of Leadership: 5 Steps to Lead through Presence
- Communicating Your Value
- Developing the Diva Within: The Myths and the Mystery of How Women Communicate
- Do You Value Verbal Gold? How the Right Feedback Can Change Your Life
- What Do You Think You Know that May Just be Wrong?
- Executives Behaving Badly: Get Out of Your Own Way
- Are You a Human Helicopter?
- How Deep Is Your Ocean
- What Does Gen-X Leadership Look Like?
- Who In Your Life Is Getting You Ready?
- Uno and His One Defining Moment
- A Horse of Course
- Are You Ahead of the Pack?
- Common Traits You Share with Athletes
- Have You Found Your Own Voice?
- Who Will Win the White House? The Candidate Who Wins the Communication Wars
- Do Your Clients Want to Dance With You?
- Have You Ever Seen a Statue Dedicated To a Committee
- The Rules Of Communication
Protect Your Value
Are you taking steps everyday to protect the value you offer, to protect your Brand?
- A Question as a Weapon of Mass Destruction
- 3 Lessons We Can Learn from Brian Williams
- When is a Win a Win? Is Our Bar Too High?
- “Tim” SPECIAL EDITION: Electric Impulse Newsletter
- The Word of the Year is “Purposeful”
- 7 More Tips to Help Today’s Leaders Identify Their Achilles’ Heel
- For Those Who Knew and Loved Missy
- Sweat the Right Small Stuff: 10 Steps to Avoid the Achilles Heels of Leadership
- Sweat the Right Small Stuff: 7 Achilles Heels of Today’s Leaders
- The Tale of a Tail: 100 Tips in 100 Days to Communicate Your Competitive Edge
- A Last Word About LeBron
- Into the Light: Three Steps to Make Visibility Profitable
- My Dad Could Fix Anything
- You Can’t Lead a Horse If You’re Not Clear Where You’re Going – 6 Traits You Can Learn From a Horse
- A Farewell to Arms – Is There a Detriment to Being Remembered for One Thing
- Presentations That Rock
- Invisible To Invincible
21st Century Thinking
Bring your mindset into this century as you learn new ways to think and speak
- 5 Things to Know About Next Week’s RNC
- Brand Lessons from Mexico – Who Would Have Thought?
- My Dad Lives On in Herbie’s Hints
- How Donald Trump Helped Me Win . . . a Contest!
- No One Ever Told You: Your #1 Job is to Manage Your Boss
- What Did You Do On Your Professional Development Day “Off”?
- Rules: Are They for the Exception or the Rule? Do you run your business by wisdom or policy?
- Watch Out for the Ice Cream Truck Ahead!
- Are You Two Questions Short of Paradise?
- Do the “Twist”- 7 Ways to Learn from Everyday Life
- Where Ideology and Rubber Meet the Road
- Recalculating-7 Ways You Can Reconfigure Your Future in 2010
- When Design Impacts Performance, Performance Returns the Favor
21st Century Leaders
Leaders today need to be different than they were just a few decades ago
- The Longest Interview Process
- October Newsletter – Presidential Debate Third Edition
- October Newsletter – Presidential Debate Second Edition
- October Newsletter – Presidential Debate First Edition
- The Buzz About Brand
- How to Create A Walk-On Video: Why You Need to Know How to Present Your Value
- What do the Oscars Have to do With You?
- The Mirror of Reality-Can You See Yourself?
- Can We Get Someone to do it for Free?
- From Muffins To Millions
- What Is Your Marketing IQ
- The World’s Best Known Marketing Secret
- How Do You Meet Your Defining Moments
- How to Meet Marketing’s Moment of Fear: 5 Steps to Answer the World’s Most Dreaded Question
- Planning Productive Meetings
Because customer service is not enough anymore. You need to delight
- What Going the Extra Mile Really Looks Like: 1000 Rings
- All Relationships Take Two to Develop
- Can You Handle a Sales Superstar: 10 Qualities to Look for in a “Closer”
- Moving a Client from Maybe to Yes
- From Italy With Love: 7 Lessons Learned in Customer Delight
- French Women Lie
- Do Your Clients Wear Masks?
- If You Were A Dog: What Kind Would You Be?
- Can You Make Me A Match?
- Do You Create Customer Delight?
- Powerful Selling: Understanding What Motivates the Client
- Winners Prepare For Victory
- Business Lessons Learned From The Back Of a Horse
- SPECIAL REPORT: 7 Minutes to Understanding Generation X
- Six Parisian Perspectives