I had an idea and created curriculum to address what I think is a need for individuals and for organizations as we move forward to a new normal world. Any input would be appreciated.
Post-Covid University: Re-Invent, Re-Vise and Re-Visit Skills You Perfected Before the World Changed
We all have been “on the bench” for a year. Are those networking skills you honed to perfection a little rusty? How will you be at attending a meeting in person after a year of virtual-head-shot-only attendance? How will presenting in person be different than presenting on zoom . . . did you know it was different? To shake hands or not shake hands, have you decided? Have you thought about eye contact in a face-to-face world?
This 3 session program will help your C-level as well as your Gen C level acclimate back to a world outside of the basement or the dining room table. Team members and your organization as a whole will reduce what experts refer to as “angst, anxiety and ambivalence” as we return to the workplace and beyond.
3 Sessions: Coming Back from COVID will cover:
- Return of In-Person Networking
- Business Meeting Etiquette
- How NetWORKing is different and how to DO IT now
- Increase In-Person Confidence and Self-Esteem
- When to be in person and when virtual will do
- How work attire changes after working remote
- Who picks up the check when back in a restaurant
- The difference between virtual and in-person presentations and PowerPoint
- Less non-productive time by all individuals figuring out re-entry
- Shorter re-entry to productive client presentations
- Meeting communication achieves more focused and productive results
- Increase internal and external positive communications and impressions
- Team members with post Covid communication skills
- Less opportunities left on the table – any table